Originally named “Gebrüder Reinfurt” in 1942 after the founding brothers, Eugene and Hugo Reinfurt, our company was later re-organized as a limited partnership (in Germany: GmbH & Co. KG) and named “Gebrüder Reinfurt Würzburg”, or GRW.
From the founding of our company in Würzburg to the acquisitions of our Rimpar and Czech Republic manufacturing facilities and two United States marketing subsidiary, our company has grown from a workforce of 12 to 15 people to over 500.
1942 Company founded in Würzburg
1996 Acquired an assembly facility in Prachatice, (Czech Republic)
2003 Foundation GRW USA
2008 GRW is acquired by NIBC Capital Partners. Construction of new facility in Rimpar begins for future projects and new growth
2009 GRW administrative functions are relocated from Würzburg to the newly completed Rimpar facility
2010 Expansion begins on the Prachatice, Czech Republic facility
2012 Completion of the new building in Czech Republic
2013 Establishment of a new sales office in the USA
2015 Purchase of GRW by KAMAN