This is a stand-alone test module for performing cyclic loading tests on turbines and angular handpieces with measurable results.
An LED displays the current operational state all the time. The position of the test specimen can be repeatedly set with the help of an adjusting device. The smoothly running pneumatic load unit decelerates the test specimen with a force of between 0.1 and 6 N and to an accuracy of +/-0.1 N. The load unit can be calibrated with a force sensor. The instrument holder can be adjusted in any direction, so that as many different instruments as possible can be fixed in position. The magnetically operating speed sensor records speeds from 20,000 to 600,000 rpm. The module can be operated via a Windows PC (the PC is only required for operating purposes, the module tests independently).
- Pentium PC or similar
- Minimum 256 MB RAM
- Windows 2000 or XP
- Screen with at least 800 x 600 pixels
- Free USB 2.0 port for connecting the test module
- Free USB 2.0 port for connecting the load sensor
Compared to more conventional or traditional test methods, our Dental Test Bench offers the following advantages:
- Tests independent of working hours - up to 7,000 test cycles are performed without any interruption.
- Uniform test procedure: The test load and duration always remain the same over the entire test cycle. Tests can be repeated transparently.
- The module can be employed anywhere. All you need are electricity and clean, dry
- compressed air.
- Test capacities can be expanded at any time without a great deal of effort.
- Simple documentation: For each cycle, the measured speed is stored and can be written in a text file together with details of the testing time that has expired.